Incorrect balancing not only causes vibration in the steering wheel and dashboard but can also cost you money! Incorrect balancing also causes premature wear of tyres and rapid wear of suspension parts. If you find that your cars steering ‘wobbles’ above a certain speed, this may be a sign that your wheels are not balanced properly. If left, this can not only be uncomfortable to drive, but may affect the performance of your vehicle.
Come into Parkside Garage to have your vehicle problems sorted for a cost effective price at a professional level!
Parkside Garage - Our Services
- Removing your tyres and wheels
- Mounting your wheels on our state-of-the-art balancing machine
- Checking to see if the weight of your wheels and tyres are balanced evenly
- Finding any imbalances and attaching lead weights to the tyres to compensate for weight differences
- Remounting your tyres and wheels
At Parkside Garage we are happy to help and give you free advice on any issue with your vehicle, so for Wheel Balancing in Bolton, call us on 01204 370900 or use our online booking form.
monday - friday
9am - 6pm
9am - 4pm